Last Updated: October 9, 2017
This policy describesthe types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you access or use the Site, the Training Services, the other Salesboost Services or other features, functions, services products and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect or may collect:
- In accessing and using the
- In creating an account and registering to use the Training Services and the other Salesboost
- In accessing and using the Training Services and the other Salesboost
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages sent through or use of the Site, the Training Services and the other Salesboost
- When you interact with other users of the Training Services and the other Salesboost
- When you send any content through the Site, the Training Services or any of the other Salesboost
- Through services provided to us by third-party companies, agents or
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Salesboost or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may be accessible from or on the Site, the Training Services or any of the other Salesboost
Minors under the Age of 18
None of the Salesboost Servicesare intended for minors under 18 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information on or through the Site, the Training Services or the other Salesboost Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on or through any of the Salesboost Services or any of its features or register on the Site use any of the interactive or public comment features of any of the Salesboost Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e -mail addressor any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect or may collect several types of information from and about mangers and other users of the Site, the Training Services and the other Salesboost Services, including:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your full name, e-mail address, phone number and street address (“personal information”);
- Financial and billing information, including bank account and credit card information;
- Analytics information;
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as IP address and date and time of visit;
- Information from your device, including contact information;
- Usage details and information, including how you communicate with other users of the Training Services and the other Salesboost Services;
- Information contained in the comments and postings on or through any of the Salesboost
- Device, internet and mobile information such as the hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information (including the mobile phone number);
- Information that you provide by registering or filling in forms or applications on or through the This includes information provided in connection with registering to access and use the Training Services and the other Salesboost Services;
- When you report a problem with the Site, the Training Services or any of the other Salesboost Services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e -mail addresses), if you contact us;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site, the Training Services and any of the other Salesboost Services; and/or
- Your search queries on or through any of Salesboost
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to
- Automatically as you navigate through or use the Site, the Training Services and the other Salesboost
- From third parties, such as our customers, business partners and other third parties that provide
us or you with certain services.
Certain web transactions may also involve you calling us or our calling you. Please be aware that we may monitor and in some cases record such calls for staff training or quality assurance purposes.
You may now or in the future provide testimonials, pictures, audio and video recordings, text, data, information and other input or any other content linked, posted, and/or submitted by you or other users to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on or through the Site or the Training Services, or transmitted to third parties or other users of, the Training Services or any of the other Salesboost Services (collectively, “User Content”). Your User Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Site, the Training Services or the other Salesboost Services, with whom your User Content is shared. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed, downloaded or shared by unauthorized persons.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain featuresof the Site may use local stored objects (or Flashcookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browse r cookies.
- Web Pages of the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single -pixel gifs) that permit Salesboost,for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Do Not Track Policy
Your web browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. We do not honor any web browser “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms that provide you with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collectionof personally identifiable informationabout your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
Third-party Responsibilities and Services.
The Service Providers may also transmit cookies to your computer or device, when you click on ads that appear on or through the Service. Also, if you click on a link to a third-party website, such third party may also transmit cookies to you. Please be aware that cookies placed by third parties may continue to track your activities online even after you are no longer using any our Services, and those third parties may not honor “Do Not Track” requests you have set using your web browser.
Use of Remarketing with Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other Remarking and Analytic Services
We use or may use a variety of remarketing and analytic services including: Google Adwords
The Site uses Google AdWords to advertise on third party websitesto previousvisitors to our site. It could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on our site, for example using the contact form to make an enquiry. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to, you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
DoubleClick: We may use Google Analytics and Google Adwords remarketingcodes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
Google has additional information available about its Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, Policies, and Restrictions on its website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you the Training Services and the other Salesboost Services and the content and the other products and services that you request from
- To provide the Site and its contents to
- To process and complete transactions and send you related information, including the request for and the provision of the Training
- To provide technical and other support to
- To send you promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers and events; and providing other news or information about us, our customers and our select
- To enable Service Providers to perform certain responsibilities and provide certain ser vices in connection with our business and
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide
- To provide you with notices about your
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and
- To notify you about changes to the Site, the Training Services and the other Salesboost
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on or through any of the Salesboost
- To enhance the safety and security of all of the Salesboost
- To verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorized or illegal
- To enable marketing, remarketing and targeted advertising and similar services from us or Service Providers, including direct and indirect marketing and on-line behavioral advertisingregarding our own and third-party products and services that we believe may be of interest to you, including advertisement on third party
- To perform targeted and other advertising on third party
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the
- For any other purpose with your
Some of the information that we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties or you provide to us. It helps us to improve the Site, the Training Services and the other Salesboost Services, and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and better understand usage
- Store information about your preferences, enabling us to customize the Site according to your individual
- Speed up your
- Recognize you when you return to the
Storage and Transfer of Your Information
We may store any information that we collect (personal or otherwise) ourselves or in databases owned and maintained by us, our affiliates, agents or Service Providers. We do not, however, store your bank account and credit card information in our databases. Any such bank account and credit card information is stored and maintained by Authorize.Net and Recurly. If you pay by check, however, we will have a copy of the check.
If you access or use the Site, the Training Services or any of the other Salesboost Services outside of the United States, information that we collect about you may be transferred to servers inside the United States and maintained indefinitely,which may involve the transfer of informationout of countries located in the European Economic Area and other parts of the world unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law or agreed by Salesboost and you. By allowing Salesboostto collect information aboutyou, youconsent to such transfer and processing of such information without restriction. We may also store some information locally on your computer or other devices. For example, we may store information as local cache so that you can open the Site and view content faster.
Although users from all over the world may access the Site, the Training Services and the other Salesboost Services, keep in mind that no matter where you live or where you happen to use our services, youconsent to us processing and transferring information in and to the United States and other countrieswhose data- protection and privacy laws may offer fewer protections than those in your home country.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that doe s not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and
- To other users in your organization in connection with any of the Training Services or any of the other Salesboost
- To Service Providers, contractors and other third parties we use to support our business, including
credit card and payment processors and marketing support.
- To a potential or actual buyer. assignee or other successor (including its related advisors and agents) in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Salesboost’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Salesboost about customers and users of the Site is among the assets that may be or are actually
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the
- With your
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory
- To enforce or apply the Termsand other agreements,including for billingand collection
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Salesboost, our customers or
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Salesboost. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by Salesboost to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out through the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of the applicable email . This opt out does not apply to information providedto Salesboost as a result of a service or product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. You may be able to opt out of receiving personalized advertisements from companies who are members of the NetworkAdvertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. For more information about this practice and to understand your options, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. You may also use TRUSTe’s Preference Manager at http://preferences-mgr.truste.com.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may change, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us through your user profile. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Content from any of the Salesboost Services (including any User Content stored in the cloud), copies of your User Content may remainviewable in cached and archivedpages, or might have been copied or stored by other users of the Servers or the Site. Proper access and use of information provided on or through any of the Salesboost Services, including User Content, are governed by the Terms.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, pl ease send an e-mail to email@example.com or write to us at: Salesboost, LLC, 5851 Legacy Circle, Suite 600, Plano, TX 75024 USA.
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and Salesboost cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
The safety and security of your informationalso depends on you. Where we have give nyou (or where you have chosen) a password for access to and use of certain parts of the Site, the Training Services and/or the other Salesboost Services, you are responsible for keepingthis passwordconfidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of any of the Salesboost Services. The information you share in public areas may be vie wed by any user of the Site.
© Copyright Salesboost, LLC 2017-2018